A good hand mixer as a part of your cooking arsenal will definitely cut down your prep time in half and a quiet hand mixer will not only do that, but also ensure that there’s no loud buzzing sound from a noisy motor.
The products we have reviewed are some of the best quietest hand mixers you can find today. They are functional and versatile allowing you to whip ingredients together in no time.
Today, we’re going to cover the best quietest hand mixers that we’ve tested. These useful kitchen appliances will get the job done and won’t cost much in the market.
Depending on the type of ingredients you’re trying to blend together, there are things to look out for such as power of the motor and whether they come with two whippers or just one.
Let’s take a quick look at the top 6 best quietest hand mixers, because who knows when you might need one.
|Top 6 Best Quietest Hand Mixers||Features||Best For|
|Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer||250W Motor;|
|Overall Best Quietest Hand Mixer|
|Breville BHM800SIL Hand Mixer||240W Motor;|
Beater IQ Technology;
|Best Versatile Quietest Hand Mixer|
|Shardor Electric Hand Mixer||250W Turbo Motor;|
Detachable Storage Case;
|Best Budget Friendly Quietest Hand Mixer|
|Hamilton Beach 62621 Electric Hand Mixer||290W Motor;|
Pulse & Turbo Modes;
|Best Designed Quietest Hand Mixer|
|KitchenAid KHM512IC 5-Speed Hand Mixer||60W Motor;|
|Best Low Power Heavy Duty Hand Mixer|
|LilPartner 400W Hand Silent Mixer||400W Motor;|
304 Stainless Steel + ABS Plastic;
Removable Storage Unit
|Best High Performance Quietest Hand Mixer|
Recommended Read: Best Quietest Fireplace Blower
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Quietest Hand Mixers
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer
The Hamilton Beach 6-Speed hand mixer is the most amazing device we’ve ever seen. This mixer comes with a powerful, yet quiet 250W motor and 6 speed settings that allow you to whip together any ingredients easily.
This quiet hand mixer comes equipped with a built-in groove that lets you rest the mixer comfortably over the mixing bowl. This design prevents any splashes or spills while cooking and it comes with a detachable storage case to hold your beaters/whiskers.
- Snap on storage case
- Built-in groove to rest the mixer on the bowl
- Detachable and Replaceable attachments
- 250W silent motor
- 6 speed settings
Breville BHM800SIL Hand Mixer
Breville is another popular brand in the market and their Handy Mix scraper is one of the smartest, quiet and ergonomic hand mixers out there. This device houses a powerful 240W silent motor that can be controlled by selecting one of the 9 speed modes.
It’s easy to use and like the Hamilton Beach, it comes with a detachable storage compartment where you can house the beaters and cord. This hand mixer is equipped with 2 scraper beaters, 2 dough hooks and 2 balloon whisks that you can swap out and use to make a wide range of dishes.
- High-performance 240W silent motor
- Equipped with beater IQ technology
- Ergonomic design
- 9 speed settings
- Lightweight & durable
Shardor Electric Hand Mixer
If you’re keen on getting a budget friendly quiet hand mixer, then there’s no better choice than the Shardor 6-speed hand mixer. This affordable device uses a turbo charged quiet motor to blend and whisk any choice of ingredients. It is also designed to help you work faster and more efficiently.
The Shardor electric hand mixer has a snap-on case that doubles up as a storage unit for the cable and whisks and in total you will receive 5 different stainless steel attachments that you can use. These attachments would include a pair of dough hooks, two beaters and a single whisk.
- 250W turbo motor
- Snap-on storage case
- Ejectable attachments
- Versatile build and ergonomic design
- 59” long cord
Hamilton Beach 62621 Electric Hand Mixer
Here’s another beautiful product from Hamilton Beach, the 62621 electric hand mixer. This 290W beast is designed to handle any kind of mixing job and comes with 6 speed controls to choose from allowing you to increase the overall power output of the device.
This hand mixer comes equipped with a pulse function that is ideal for crushing nuts or other pulses and not making a mess. It also has a quick burst mode which you can use in case you need a sudden burst of power. You can eject the attachments and this hand mixer comes with a storage case for a clutter free kitchen counter-top.
- 290W silent motor
- 6 speeds with pulse and quick burst functions
- Ideal for dough, pulses, cream and any baking recipe
- Detachable storage case with multiple attachments
KitchenAid KHM512IC 5-Speed Hand Mixer
KitchenAid has been around for a couple of years and have almost mastered the art of creating nifty and affordable kitchen appliances. Their KHM512IC is a 5-speed electric hand mixer that can blend and whip any variety of ingredients. This is made possible thanks to the heavy duty 60W motor powering the device.
This quiet hand mixer is equipped with a lockable swivel cord which lets you move the mixer around as you wish without any snags or drop in wire length. It also comes with a beater ejector button and has two steel turbo beaters that are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- 60W silent motor
- 5 speeds turbo functions
- Ideal for pulses, cream and any soft ingredients
- Ejectable beaters and blenders
LilPartner 400W Hand Silent Mixer
The LilPartner 400 is an ultra powerful hand mixer that is equipped with a durable silent motor and comes with 5 speed modes allowing you to effectively blend or mix your ingredients together. This hand mixer is a multifunctional device that can whisk, beat and knead making it one of the most sought after devices in the market today.
This electric hand mixer is comfortable to use and extremely easy to clean. It is built from a highly durable material that does not vibrate much so handling this mixer is easier than ever. The attachments are made from stainless steel and can be either hand washed or popped into the dishwasher.
- 400W silent motor
- 5 speed modes including Turbo blast
- Made from high quality 304 stainless steel and ABS plastic
- Comes with a removable storage compartment to store the cable and attachments
What to consider when choosing the best quietest hand mixer?
If you’re someone who has used a hand mixer in the past then you wouldn’t need to worry about choosing the right one. By now you’re probably used to handling a hand mixer and know what to look for.
For those who are new to the whole cooking scene, there are a couple of things you must consider in order to truly know that you have the best, quietest hand mixer. These points will help you make an informed decision and you will ultimately be able to pick the best one in the market.
- Capabilities & Uses – When buying a hand mixer, you will need to opt for one that can perform a variety of tasks and can tackle different blends of ingredients. Not all mixers are designed to handle everything and some would actually fail to work properly if they’re used on tougher mixtures such as cookie dough or bread dough. Ideally, pick the hand mixer that offers high performance and comes equipped with durable attachments that are removable and replaceable.
- Weight – Another important factor to consider is the weight of the device. Since you’re going to be holding it while it’s running, you will need to ensure that it’s ergonomic and lightweight so you don’t end up straining your arm. Heavier hand mixers are tougher to handle and can result in you messing up the place.
- Price – Quiet hand mixers are available in a range of prices, some can be bought for under $50 whereas others would be priced upwards of $200 depending on the motor capacity, functionality and build of the model. Fortunately, there are a load of hand mixers that are affordable while performing the same level of tasks as their premium counterparts. So ensure to always search well before investing in a hand mixer. You just may get a high performance quiet device for cheap.
Greetings! My name is Michael and this is my website.
I've been specializing in audio equipment and accessories for a while and have a little something in store for every kind of hi-fi enthusiast.
Based in California, I keep attending special launch events across the globe. This has helped me understand the products better, and with a unique hands-on experience I'm able to provide you with easy to understand reviews about the best in audio tech from around the world.